Sunday, January 23, 2011

I wonder....

...why people ask stupid questions.

I'm leaving for Hawaii in less than a week now, and I still don't have a place to stay over there, and that's a problem, but I'm working really hard at it and I'm sure that Alicia are too... even though she at the same time has to find a place for herself to live.

But what bugs me is that when I talk to people about this, they all ask the same stupid questions:

- Can't you stay with her?

- Doesn't she has some family there you can stay with?

- She must have some friends there that you can stay with?

What do people think? If I could answer yes to any of these three questions, I wouldn't have the problem of not having a place to stay in Hawaii.

It's not like that these three things are the first once we have thought of. Please, think before you ask, it is allowed.

Well, I will keep trying to find a place, and I am sure, so will she, and then I will hope for the best and trust in the Lord.

No comments: