Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Beach!

Tuesday morning I slept in. Very nice. Michelle gave me a ride to the mall. I met Alicia at the mall and we went t the beach.
But I had to wait forever for Alicia to get there. She was so late, cuz she got caught up doing something in school. I guess I'm just not important enough for her. On the other hand, it's good that her education is so important to her that it makes her forget the world around her.
Well, she finally got there, and we went to the beach. I got in the water and the tempature was just perfect, but the water was way more salty than I had expected, so I didn't stayn in for very long.
I did experience something very peculiar as I was in the water. I went out until the water reached my hips, and then I started swimming in a straight line along the shore, but when I stopped I could not reach the bottom with me feet.... very strange since I just swam in a straight line... but it was fun.
Alicia and I then spend some hours just laying in the sun. I usually don't like that, but we did have fun.
We then went to Wal-Mart so I could do a little shopping, and the we went to institute. Alicia got us the wrong bus tho, so we were like 45 min. later for class... but it was still really good.
After institute I went home by bus again... this time with out getting lost. Which is really good, cuz Michelle and Yo is out of town the rest of the week so they can't come and get me if I get lost again...

1 comment:

Alicia said...

haha...not important enough? ;]
I definitely didn't forget the world around me, you included, but just had to get some stuff done.
Regardless, sorry you had to wait; but luckily I was successful in my endeavors, hopefully everything else will work out as well. :}

sorry about the bus thingy...
haha, who would have thought I have lived here for years...
but we were only 30 mins late(45 makes it seem like we missed ALL of class)! ;p

:D